Why choose Watercress House Dental for your children
• A service focused on prevention and closely tailored to your child’s needs
• Thorough consultations in a relaxed and child friendly environment
• Early Oral Hygiene programme; we teach your children how to look after their dental health to prevent future problems.
• A wider choice and range of treatments.
• Continuity of care with a dentist of your choice.
• Choice of early and late appointments.
• Designated waiting area with children facilities.
• Free children’s treatment on family schemes (T & C apply).
4 easy steps to look after your children oral health
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste. Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won't do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner. Tooth decay–causing bacteria still linger between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps remove the sticky film on teeth called plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
Fees and finances
We understand how difficult sometime can be to budget for your family needs, this is why at Watercress House Dental we have designed children treatment fees having this in mind. As well as on a pay as you go basis you can now look after your children dental health taking advantage of our great children dental pass.